Follow us on Twitter for any changes in availability. https://twitter.com/mece_advisor
IMPORTANT: In person advising: Students need to bring their latest copy of all academic transcripts when they come for advising.
Virtual zoom advising: Students are to schedule an Navigate appointment. Please see the link https://uofh.sharepoint.com/sites/MEUndergradAdvising
Undergraduate Advising team: Spring 2023 advising is held Via Zoom & Face to Face; Please see above sharepoint link for more information.
Your first point of contact is Cyrena Bell (Office: N203-D1, cedwards4 [at] uh.edu).
Below are the advising times as follows:
- Dr. Christiana Chang (Office: N254-D1, cchang2 [at] uh.edu)
- Dr. Farah Hammami (Office: N212-D1, fhammami [at] uh.edu)
Tuesdays, 11:30am-1:30pm - Virtual
- Dr. Holley Love (Office: N219-D1, hclove [at] uh.edu)
Mondays, 10:30am-12:30pm- Virtual
- Dr. Ashutosh Agrawal (Office: N217-D1, aagrawal4 [at] central.uh.edu)
Tuesdays, 9:00am-11:00am- In person
5. Dr. Theocharis Baxevanis (Office N232- D1, tbaxevan [at] central.uh.edu)
Wednesdays, 1:00pm-3:00pm - In person or Virtual
Non-ME students who are interested in transferring to ME or taking ME courses should contact the Engineering Undergraduate Programs Office at 713-743-4200. Prospective and current students interested in entering the Mechanical Engineering Program are encouraged to attend one of the info sessions listed below.