Follow us on Twitter for any changes in availability. https://twitter.com/mece_advisor
IMPORTANT: In person advising: Students need to bring their latest copy of all academic transcripts when they come for advising.
Virtual zoom advising: Students are to schedule an Navigate appointment. Please see the link https://uofh.sharepoint.com/sites/MEUndergradAdvising
Undergraduate Advising team: Fall 2022 advising is held Via Zoom & Face to Face; Please see above sharepoint link for more information.
Your first point of contact is Cyrena Bell. Below are the advising times as follows:
- Dr. Christiana Chang (Office: N254-D1, cchang2 [at] uh.edu)
- Dr. Farah Hammami (Office: N212-D1, fhammami [at] uh.edu)
Tuesdays, 10:00am- 12:00pm - Virtual
- Dr. Holley Love (Office: N219-D1, hclove [at] uh.edu)
Mondays, 12:00pm-2:00pm- Virtual
- Dr. Ashutosh Agrawal (Office: N217-D1, aagrawal4 [at] central.uh.edu)
Thursdays, 1:00pm-3:00pm- In person
- Cyrena Bell (Office: N203-D1, cedwards4 [at] uh.edu)- Virtual (Navigate appointments)
Non-ME students who are interested in transferring to ME or taking ME courses should contact the Engineering Undergraduate Programs Office at 713-743-4200. Prospective and current students interested in entering the Mechanical Engineering Program are encouraged to attend one of the info sessions listed below.