Follow us on Twitter for any changes in availability. https://twitter.com/mece_advisor
IMPORTANT: In person advising: Students need to bring their latest copy of all academic transcripts when they come for advising.
Virtual zoom advising: Students are to schedule an Navigate appointment. Please see the link https://uofh.sharepoint.com/sites/MEUndergradAdvising
Undergraduate Advising team: Fall 2023 advising is held Via Zoom & Face to Face; Please see above sharepoint link for more information.
Your first point of contact is Cyrena Bell (Office: N203-D1, cedwards4 [at] uh.edu).
Below are the advising times as follows:
1. Dr. Christiana Chang (Office: N254-D1, cchang2 [at] uh.edu)- Virtual Advising
2. Dr. Farah Hammami (Office: N212-D1, fhammami [at] uh.edu)- Virtual Advising
3. Dr. Holley Love (Office: N219-D1, hclove [at] uh.edu)- Virtual Advising
4. Dr. Ashutosh Agrawal (Office: N217-D1, aagrawal4 [at] central.uh.edu)- In Person Advising
5. Dr. Theocharis Baxevanis (Office: N232- D1, tbaxevan [at] central.uh.edu)- In Person or Virtual Advising
6. Cyrena Bell (Office: N203-D1, cedwards4 [at] uh.edu)- Virtual Advising
Mondays (10:00am-12:30pm), Tuesdays, (10:00am-12:30pm), and Thursdays, (10:00am-12:30pm & 2:30pm-3:45pm)
Non-ME students who are interested in transferring to ME or taking ME courses should contact the Engineering Undergraduate Programs Office at 713-743-4200. Prospective and current students interested in entering the Mechanical Engineering Program are encouraged to attend one of the info sessions listed below.