Skip to main content


ME Business Office Requests

You may submit and track requests by clicking the button below.

Request & Tracking

Note: Please use Adobe Reader to fill out the PDF form. (Click here to download Adobe Reader from Adobe.)

Machining Request Form

Travel Forms

Finance Forms

Official Tax Documents

  • Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification — This tax exempt form should be presented when making any purchases with your personal credit/bank cards or cash.  The University of Houston does NOT reimburse for any taxes, under any circumstances. This certificate and, if necessary, Comptroller's letter should be supplied to vendors when making purchases which qualify for exemption from Texas Sales and Use Tax.
  • Form W-9 — This form should be sent to any company that pays the University of Houston and requests a Taxpayer Identification Number. Also, a letter from the Internal Revenue Service is included that verifies the University's Taxpayer Identification Number.
  • Motor Vehicle Rental Tax Exemption Certificate — This certificate should be given to the motor vehicle rental company to be exempt from Motor Vehicle Tax.


Environmental Health & Life Safety Forms