Skip to main content

Former Students

Former students of the University of Houston do not need to reapply for admission. However, official transcripts must be submitted to the Office of Admissions from all colleges attended since last enrollment at UH. If the absence has been for more than 13 months, the student becomes subject to the new degree plan and catalog in effect at the time of readmission. Courses at the 3000 level and above in the major which are more than 7 years old at the time of graduation may not be used to satisfy degree requirements.