Skip to main content

Summer Transient Student

Undergraduate students in good standing at another US college or university may be considered for admission as summer transient students by completing an application. Summer transient applicants who wish to take courses in the Cullen College of Engineering must bring copies of their college transcripts and confirm with a representative of the college that they meet the UH prerequisites for the courses in which they plan to enroll.